Few things make me more proud as a leader as when I have the opportunity to promote our talented staff into new leadership roles. Peach Tree strives to create career paths for our employees that allow for personal and professional growth. Whenever possible I look within our organization to find our next supervisor, manager, specialist and leader. Internal promotions come with deep understanding of Peach Tree operations and help us keep our top talent engaged and growing in their careers.
We have had quite a run of internal promotions already this year, and I would like to take a moment to thank them for stepping up to the need and for Picking Peach as their next career step.
- Michelle Woodard: From Executive Assistant to Clinic Supervisor to Director of Operations.
- Veronica Avila: From Accounting Manager to Controller
- Halee Pomeroy: From Medical Assistant to Executive Assistant
- Sheila Arnold: From Business Services Rep to Clinical Support Services Manager
- Sarb Gil: From Medical Assistant to Clinic Manager at Midtown and Norwood
- Belinda Marston: From Medical Assistant to Clinic Manager at North Sacramento
- Kathy Hawes: From LVN to Clinic Manager at Linda
- Ruben Ruiz: From Medical Assistant to Quality Coordinator
- Tameka Frank: From Medical Assistant to EHR Trainer and Quality Coordinator
- Dondi Brett: From Payroll Clerk to Human Resources Generalist
Not only do we get the momentum of having an internal hire in a new position, we get to backfill their previous roles with exciting new people that bring fresh energy to the team. Join me in congratulating our homegrown emerging leaders.
– Greg Stone