With a value-added, patient-centered focus, Peach Tree Health has established a Clinical Support Center to better respond to patient’s inquiries about their health care. Along with well trained staff with clinical experience, the Clinical Support Center utilizes a state-of-the-art telephone system that integrates with our electronic health record that effectively manages 1,000 of calls a day.
Through our Clinical Support Center, our representatives can:
- Place new and established patient appointments
- Refer to external providers and specialists
- Educate patients on other in house services offered at Peach Tree
- Coordinate patient care with insurance companies
- Update patient account information to provide efficient care
- Receive and send patient records & communications confidentially
- Verify patient eligibility prior to the patient’s visit
- Monitor and track appointment cancellations and confirmations.
The Clinical Support Center centralized training and quality assurance program ensures that callers receive timely information delivered with a friendly and courteous approach. Without the long hold times and numerous call transfers, patient satisfaction is increased.
In our experience, most patients’ questions can be satisfactorily resolved by our Clinical Support Center in a matter of just minutes. By providing our patients with the information they need when they need it, the Clinical Support Center reinforces our commitment to customer service and patient care.
The Clinical Support Center is the heart of our daily work at Peach Tree Health. The staff serving our patients is the beginning of our service delivery and the start of our patient care experience. It helps us to serve and better understand the true nature of our patients’ needs in real time. You can reach our friendly clinical support representatives at (530) 749-3242.