Pick Peach – where your health is our priority!
Peach Tree Health is your center for healing, opportunity and hope. We welcome everyone with same day service. We accept Medi-Cal, private insurance, and a sliding scale payments. Peach Tree is here to keep our neighbors healthy and our community growing.
Peach Tree News / Read all news »
- Just in Time for Back-to-school: Eyeglasses for Kids Who Need Them (9/7/2016) - Kids need sharp vision to perform well at school—both in the classroom and on the playing field. Now, thanks to Peach Tree Health’s new state-of-the-art optometry facility in North Sacramento, eye exams and eyeglasses are made affordable for any child who needs them.
- Peach Tree Launches North Sacramento Site (8/5/2016) - Peach Tree Health, a network of Federally Qualified Health Centers (FGHC) that began 25 years ago as one county clinic, has opened a new site in North Sacramento.
- Election Candidates Agree on the Importance of Health Care (8/1/2016) - In this election season, the news headlines may lead us to believe that politicians can’t agree on anything.
- Peach Tree Hits Milestone of Caring for the Community (8/1/2016) - Peach Tree Healthcare, Inc. (Peach Tree Health) was established in 1991 and is celebrating its 25 year anniversary in 2016 through continued growth of caring for more community members and development of new sites. Peach Tree Health’s origins are rooted in supporting rural counties to meet the comprehensive primary care needs of residents. In 1991, […]
- Peach Tree Begins Construction on Signature Sacramento Site (3/15/2016) - New Site will be first Community Health Center with integrated Vision Services in Region
- Peach Tree Opens Its First Health Center in Sacramento (9/16/2015) - Peach Tree Health announced that it received federal and state approval to assume operations of The Birthing Project Clinic from The Center for Community Health and Well Being (CCHWB).