CDC recommends giving COVID-19 vaccine in tiers. We are currently providing the vaccine to these tiers:
65 -100 year olds
50-64 year olds in the following sectors ONLY:
- Food service (Bring document to verify, i.e., latest pay stub)
- Child Care (bring document to verify)
- Emergency Services (bring badge to verify)
- Teachers/Educators – no age restrictions (bring school badge, pay stub to verify)
YUBA SUTTER PATIENTS:
We will be hosting an outdoor COVID-19 vaccine clinic at our Linda clinic location. We will ONLY be offering the vaccine to Peach Tree Health assigned patients.
SACRAMENTO PATIENTS: We will be contacting you when we receive the vaccine at our clinic.
INFORMATION CHANGES REGULARLY. PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES.
If you are in one of these groups, please contact us for instructions to schedule an appointment at (530) 749-3242 and choose option 9.
Frequently asked Questions:
- What brand is the vaccine? We are currently using Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine. This is a two dose Vaccine. After receiving the first dose, the second dose would need to be given in approximately 28 days.
- What side effects will I get? Most people do not experience side effects. Those that do report pain at the injection site. Any other symptoms are usually better within 24-48 hours.
- What is the success rate of this vaccine? With both doses in place, Moderna has a 94% success rate. While the vaccine does provide protection or greatly lessened symptoms, we still urge you to continue wearing masks, practice social distancing, and hand hygiene.
You can find more information at:
- Yuba County – https://www.yuba.org/coronavirus/
- Sutter County – https://www.suttercounty.org/doc/coronavirus/coronavirusVaccine
- Sacramento County – https://www.saccounty.net/COVID-19/Pages/default.aspx
- Butte County – https://www.buttecounty.net/ph/COVID19/vaccine
- Center for Disease Control – https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/covid-19/index.html