Team Peach Tree is Living Our Values Every Day
Peach completed a comprehensive patient satisfaction survey recently, and the feedback was amazing!
• 93% of respondents said Peach Tree Health is the provider they usually see if they need a check-up, want advice about a health problem, or get sick or hurt?
• 95% of patients felt their provider explained things in a way that was easy to understand.
• 93% of patients felt their provider listened carefully to them.
• 96% felt they were treated with courtesy and respect by their provider.
• 95% of Peach patients would recommend their provider to their family and friends.
• 97% of patients felt their medical assistants and receptionists met or exceeded their expectation for helpfulness.
• 99% of patients felt their medical assistants and receptionists treated them with courtesy and respect.
We all work hard to create a culture of compassionate, personalized service that makes patients feel truly cared for. Yet it is often difficult to know if our work creates the connections we desire with our patients. Last month’s survey proved to us that our personalized and compassionate care is coming through LOUD AND CLEAR!
Congratulations Team Peach, your work continues to be transformative and impactful to those you serve.
Welcoming New Providers and Staff to Peach
Peach is experiencing a welcomed increased demand of new patients being assigned by health plans and transferring to Peach through great word of mouth recommendations (see results from patient satisfaction survey for proof!). Our health centers in North Sacramento, Linda and Yuba City are working particularly hard to take in all new primary care patients while maintaining access to our existing patients as well. In response to this increased demand, Peach has hired several great new providers.
• Brandi Chapman, FNP – Full-time family medicine at our Yuba City health center• Brandi Chapman, FNP – Full-time family medicine at our Yuba City health center
• Brandi Chapman, FNP – Full-time family medicine at our Yuba City health center
• Amy Micheli, FNP – Part-time (3 days/week) family medicine at our Yuba City health center• Eribert “Bob” Cayaba, FNP – Full-time family medicine at our Linda health center
• Eribert “Bob” Cayaba, FNP – Full-time family medicine at our Linda health center
• Ryan Vikesland, OD – Splitting Full-time optometry at our Live Oak and Chico eye care centers.
• Prabhleen Singh, DDS- Full-time pediatric dentistry at the Sutter County mobile clinic.
• Peter Cotsiriolos, MD – Part-time (1 day/week) Psychiatry at our Linda health center.
These great new additions to the Peach provider family have either already started patient care in August (Brandi, Ryan, Dr. Singh and Dr. Cots) or are having their first day with us on September 5th (Bob and Amy). Please join me in formally welcoming everyone to the team!